Kicking off their 2021 Emerging Technology series Rob Tenent, a scientist at NREL, highlights the trends and technology, including next-generation windows, dynamic glass, and advanced materials technology.
The Emerging Technology Webinar Series highlights trends and technology that everyone should be keeping an eye on. This series will:
- Introduce NFRC members to the work that is currently being done that will impact their companies in the future
- Introduce early-stage technology developers to industry leaders
- Facilitate collaboration on new technology development efforts
Leading up to the NFRC Fall Membership Meeting in October we will be hosting the following webinars:
- Vacuum Insulated Glazing – May 20, 2021
- Aerogel – June 15, 2021
- Dynamic Glass – July 22, 2021
- PV Glass – August 26, 2021 — Sponsored by Vitro
- Thin Glass – September 21, 2021
At the Fall Membership Meeting all presenters will be invited to participate in a panel discussion and other events centered around emerging technology in the fenestration industry.
Video courtesy of the NFRC